Hello world! Please change me in Site Preferences -> This Category/Section -> Lower Description Bar
Children’s Kung Fu
Do You Want To Achieve Dramatic, Measurable,
And Exceptional Results For Your Child Through Martial Arts,
As Quickly As Possible With The Least Amount Of Risk?
Are you concerned about your child’s level of self-control? wishing your child had greater ability to listen and to focus? or
Wondering if your son or daughter has the self-esteem it takes to be successful?
Powerful Kung Fu Success Strategies suggest that
- Studies have shown that 54% of how we feel comes from what we are doing with our bodies.
- See for yourself the positive changes in confidence, self- esteem and discipline in children after they start Kung Fu.
- Feeling good about yourself is one of the best starts you can give your kids, as they become secure, self-assured and leaders in their own right.
- Self-discipline strategies also teach your child how to avoid dangerous people and situations.
- Conflict resolution techniques allow your child to live and interact with other in peace and harmony.
- Anti bullying skills that build confidence and self-esteem.
- Powerful self control: Your child will learn to follow rules and resist negative peer pressure, almost without thinking.
- Improved focus means your child will develop powerful listening habits. Once he or she has learned what’s needed,
- the skills to “zero in” on a given task, unaffected by distractions, will follow.
- Fearless self-confidence gives your child the courage to open any door life has to offer – all without fear.
Ask yourself what you want for your child?
- I want them to do well at school,
- To feel secure,
- To be socially competent
- To have good friends.
- To be leaders rather than followers
- To be confident in themselves and in their own abilities,
- Have the strength of character to keep on the right track.
But don’t just take our word that we can help your child,
Look At It This Way
Now, you may ask, how does all this really work? And why does Kung Fu manage to do a better job teaching it?
Again, more than any other sport, learning Kung Fu gives your child the chance to explore their innate powers. You will witness increases in strength, flexibility endurance, balance, and harmony. Yet this is only the start.
In fact,their physical skills act as a foundation for something much more important: the development of value skills, mental and spiritual- not cut off from his/her physical skills, but intimately connected to them.
• Your child finds the confidence to move outside his comfort zone.
• Your child will take on more difficult Kung Fu moves and skills.
• He/she becomes no longer afraid of failure.
• Your child learns to accept responsibility for themselves, without casting blame on others.
• He/she suddenly sees his/her life as a constant, never ending journey of life giving improvement.
• Your child finds joy in improving their physical stamina. She/he can walk further, run longer, and practice skills until she/he gets them right.
• In turn,they learn not to give up. They stick things out.
• With the help of teachers, your child strives harder, longer to reach their goals.
• Even if she/he fails at first, she/he perseveres.
• Your child won’t let self-doubt get in the way of finding ultimate solutions.
• This results in a keener focus.
• He/she learns to make eye contact with his teacher (and not just in his Kung Fu class).
• He/she pays greater attention to what each teacher says.
• Your child sets and achieves goals
These are just three of the powerful, energising values your child will get from our program at the Chinese Kung Fu & Tai Chi Academy. In short, you can look forward to your child developing
• Powerful self-control: They refuse to give in to negative peer pressure and have deeper respect for rules.
• Improved Focus: Your child learns what’s needed along with the skill to “zero in” on critical tasks at hand. Normal childhood distractions won’t get in her way
• Fearless Self Confidence: Watch as your child finds the courage to open any door life has to offer.
Here’s How It Works…
Our $40 introductory course involves two classes while you watch them train with our highly trained teachers in a small class.
So in your child’s first class you will see first hand:
Our STAR program in action, where they learn the skills to Stop, Think, Act and Review.
This is an extremely powerful character education program we have running side by side with our Kung Fu program.
It teaches them life skills such as how to deal with bullies.
• Drills and skills in their Kung Fu training
• Fun games designed to develop reflexes, focus and co-ordination.
• Plus, the principles of the STUDENT CREED:
“I will develop myself in a positive manner and
avoid anything that will reduce
my mental growth or physical health!
I will use what I learn in class
constructively and defensively
to help myself and others.
And I will never be abusive or offensive.”